Buy 2 for £33.99 each
and save 3%
Buy 5 for £32.99 each
and save 6%
Buy 10 for £29.99 each
and save 15%
Gently remove extra grime from windows and conservatory glass after using Wet & Forget Window. With our Cleaning Pad (+extra fibre pad) on this 4.5m extendable window cleaning pole you’ll get amazing results! Combined with a ladder heights up to 8m (26’) can be reached with ease.
Directions for use:
1) Please remove the extension pole from its packaging.
2) Please also remove the microfibre head + spare microfibre pad.
3) Select the microfibre head and attach to the extension pole by pulling it firmly down on to the pole. Fig 1
4) The microfibre pole can now be used at its current length at 1.5 metres. However, it can be extended as required up to a maximum of 4.5 metres. This can be achieved by pulling the pole while holding on to the first blue collar from the top of the pole. The pole will extend until it reaches its internal stopper. If further extension is needed. Hold on to the next blue colour down and pull on the pole. The pole will extend until it hits its stop. The pole will then be at its maximum extension of 4.5 metres.
5) Should you wish to reduce the pole in size, pull the pole back towards each blue collar until the pole is at the length required.
6) Should you need to replace the microfibre cloth please do the following:
a) Undo the hook & loop fastening on the opposite side of the microfibre’s cleaning edge. Fig 2
b) You need to first slip off the end of the cloth, before you can unhook the elastic loop that holds the microfibre in place and slide it off. Fig 3
c) Slide in the new microfibre, making sure to fasten the elastic loop. Keep the microfibre secure by fastening the hook & loop fastening at the back. Fig 4&5